Winter Computer Camp 2015
From 24 February to 5 March 2015, the Moscow Insitute for Physics and Technology will host the sixth Winter Computer Camp 2015 (WCC-2015) in the city of Dolgoprudny. Students of upper grades are welcome to participate.
The program of the camp includes:
- Daily studying contests: preparation to the finals of the Open Olympiad, finals of national programming Olympiads.
- Olympiads in informatics, programming and mathematics.
- Lectures by workers of base organizations of FIHT about actual tasks in the IT Industry
- Lectures by professional scientists on combinatorial mathematics.
- Physical and intellectual games.
How to get to the school:
- Fill the registration form.
- Participate in the online selection rounds for the camp. Pay attention that the selection is conducted thoroughly in compliance with the results of the selection rounds.
20 best participants will receive an invitation to participate the WCC by the results of each round. Also, by the results of each round, every participant will receive a number of reward points that corresponds with the ITMO rating for the board without 20 best participants. The final rating is calculated as a sum of reward points by 2 best rounds. Additional selection will be carried out in accordance with this rating.
Pay attention that regardless of your achievements on Olympiads, it is a mandatory condition to pass the selection stages in order to get to the WCC.
The first list of the invited will be published on 2 February. The final list will be published on 10 February. The selection rules for the camp can be found in the section "Rules of Selection Rounds".
Cost of participation for Russia and the CIS countries:
- Free participation is guaranteed to winners and prizers of the final stage of the All-Russian Olympiad for School Students (or CIS Olympiads) in Informatics and Mathematics.
- 5900 rubles for winners and prizers of the All-Russian Team Olympiad for School Studnts in Programming and the Open Olympiad for School Students in Programming.
- 9900 rubles for participants of the final stage of the All-Russian Olympiad for School Students (or CIS Olympiads) in Informatics and Programming
- 18900 rubles for other participants
Cost of participation for other countries:
- Free participation is guaranteed to winners and prizers of the final stage of National Olympiads in Informatics and Mathematics.
- In other cases, the price is specified with the Organizing Committee by the email: email@example.com
IX Open Olympiad for School Students in Programming:
finalist participants of the Winter Computer Camp 2015 are provided with a free room in the dormitory for 6-7 March (until the beginning of the registration, when general rules of the Olympiad start acting for everybody).
For any occuring questions, leave messages on the organizing committee email: firstname.lastname@example.org