Moscow Subregional Contest ACM ICPC 2016
The Laboratory for IT Education Development invites you to participate in the Moscow Subregional Contest of ACM ICPC which will take place on 16 October, 2016 (Sunday)
Page of the Moscow Subregional Contest on the official ACM ICPC website.
Participation is available to everyone who registered until 7 October 2016. The best teams will pass into the next Regional stage. Teams are composed of three members.
What can ACM ICPC give you:
- the opportunity to compete with friends in solving programming problems;
- new knowledge in algorithmics;
- the opportunity to start a quick career in any IT company of the world: for example, in the Russian companies Mail.Ru Group, Yandex, JetBrains, or global ones like Facebook, Google, etc
How to prepare:
- for MIPT students: visiting weekly trainings on weekends. More details can be found in the VK group.
- for the rest: practice theory and train a lot. Aside from rounds and special trainings on Codeforces, you can find information about various online events in this group
For participants from Moscow and the Moscow Oblast, in order to register for the Subregionals (regardless of the platform) you need to sign the blank until October 7.
For participants from other regions, you need to find your Subregional contest here and follow the instructions on the page.