The final round of the biggest Russian yearly open sports programming Olympiad, the Russian Code Cup supported by Mail.ru Group, was held on 5 October. Everyone who desired to participate could do it without any age and residence limitations. The qualifying rounds started in April (in total, it included more than 3.5 thousand participants) and by the results of them, 600 best programmers passed into the selection stage.
And out of the 600, 50 strongest programmers passed into the finals. In general, the finalists were graduates and students of leading Computer Science universities. MIPT was represented by 6 programmers of the "MIPT school" in the finals.
Congratulations to these people for good reasults:
• Yakov Dlugach (Jacob, 7 place);
• Filipp Ruhovich (DPR-pavlin, 20 place);
• Dmitry Zhukov (Zhukov_Dmitry, 30 place);
• Artiom Zhuk (Artem, 34 place);
• Alexander Mashrabov (map, 40 place);
• Mihail Tihomirov (endagorion, 43 place).